For day-to-day banking transactions such as salary payments, payment and securities transactions, and card transactions.
Your benefits at a glance
- Simple payment transactions in Switzerland and abroad
- Available in CHF, EUR, USD and GBP
- Withdrawals possible up to 500,000 p.a. and per currency
- Cashless payments possible with Maestro and credit cards
- Free access to your account 24 hours a day via CIC eLounge
For your day-to-day banking transactions
The private account allows you to carry out day-to-day banking transactions (payment and securities transactions, cashless payments, mortgage payments, etc.) easily and flexibly.
Also available with the private account are Maestro cards in CHF, as well as credit cards in CHF, EUR, USD and GBP.
The client relationship fee of CHF 25* per quarter is charged only once per person, irrespective of the number of accounts they hold. It includes all fees and expenses for all the transaction accounts held as part of your client relationship, including foreign currency accounts, as well as other services. Maestro and credit cards are subject to an additional fee.
A maximum of two private accounts per client and currency can be opened.
We also offer you flexible withdrawal conditions. We do not impose any restrictions on withdrawals for securities and purchases of precious metals or for interest and amortisation payments. Amounts of up to 500,000 p.a. and per currency can be paid out without advance notice. Higher amounts are subject to a notice period of three months. In the event of failure to comply with the notice period, a charge of 0.5% of the amount exceeding the limit shall be imposed at the end of the month or at the time of the account withdrawal.
More definitive information on the terms and conditions for the account can be found in the overview of range of accounts of Bank CIC.
* In principle, the fee of CHF 75 per quarter applies to persons domiciled abroad and with a business volume of less than CHF 100,000.
- At present, individual Swiss nationals who are of legal age and resident in Switzerland are eligible to open an account online.
- Your identity will be verified during the online account-opening process on the basis of a valid Swiss identity document (passport or identity card). It is easiest if you use your mobile device for this.
- Once your first account has been successfully activated, you will be able to open other accounts (including in foreign currencies) and custody accounts easily in CIC eLounge.