Long-term savings with preferential interest rates and no account management fees.
Your benefits at a glance
- Preferential interest of currently 0,10% p. a.
- No account maintenance fees
- Withdrawals of up to CHF 25 000 p. a. can be
made without advance notice
- Free access to your account 24 hours a day via CIC eLounge
For long-term savings
With a savings account you will benefit from a preferential interest rate of currently 0,10% p.a. and free account management from an amount starting at CHF 10 000. Interest is charged analogue to private accounts from a credit balance of CHF 500 000.
Withdrawals up to CHF 25 000 are free of charge. Higher amounts are subject to a six-month notice period. In the case of non-compliance with the notice period, a charge of 0,500% of the amount exceeding the limit is imposed at the end of the month or at the time of account closing. There are no withdrawal restrictions for securities and precious metals purchases or for interest and amortisation payments at Bank CIC.
A maximum of two savings accounts can be opened per client. You can find more binding information about the account terms and conditions in the overview of Bank CIC’s range of accounts.
The savings account is available for private clients domiciled in Switzerland.
- At present, individual Swiss nationals who are of legal age and resident in Switzerland are eligible to open an account online.
- Your identity will be verified during the online account-opening process on the basis of a valid Swiss identity document (passport or identity card). It is easiest if you use your mobile device for this.
- Once your first account has been successfully activated, you will be able to open other accounts (including in foreign currencies) and custody accounts easily in CIC eLounge.
- If you do not meet the conditions for opening a savings account online, please use the account opening form.