cleverinvest is Bank CIC’s intelligent solution for continuously building up your assets, even with small amounts. Learn about the benefits of our flexible alternative to a conventional savings account.
Your advantages at a glance:
- Invest in themes that fit with your personal interests
- An attractive alternative to a conventional savings account
- The themes and equity weighting selected can be adjusted at any time
- Access your assets whenever you like
- Withdraw some or all of your assets at any time
- Transparent information about how the assets are performing
- Low fees
cleverinvest is a focused and low-cost way of using shares to invest in trends and themes without having worry about events on the financial markets. Instead of selecting individual shares, you can focus on current and attractive themes. You yourself determine the percentage weighting they have in your portfolio.
cleverinvest is suitable for those with little investment experience but who still want to profit from opportunities for higher returns. At the same time, the offer is aimed at all private individuals keen to invest in line with their personal interests.
Making more from your money could not be easier
Retain complete flexibility with cleverinvest
You do not need to be wealthy to start building up your assets: cleverinvest is available with a starting balance of as little as CHF 1,000. You then set the amount you would like to pay in. Once the cumulative deposits reach CHF 50, your capital is invested again automatically. That way, you can continuously build up your assets in a way that suits your budget.
If you need some or all of your savings at short notice, making transfers at any time is no problem – there are no rules on withdrawals.
It could not be easier to tailor cleverinvest to your needs:
1. Select equity weighting*
2. Select investment themes
3. Pay in and enjoy the benefits
* You will be asked a few questions about your profile to help you select the equity weighting. The recommended equity weighting is calculated on the basis of the answers you give. However, you then also have the option to set your desired equity weighting yourself. Weightings of 20%, 45%, 70% and 95% are available. In addition, there is a 5% liquidity weighting. The rest is invested in Swiss or European bonds (reference currency is EUR). Within the equity weighting, you select themes that best match your interests. Based on the selection made, the amount invested is automatically placed in an appropriate ETF or index fund.
Open cleverinvest portfolio
cleverinvest allows you to invest in themes of your choosing. You’ll receive rapid, straightforward support in setting the investment strategy and a recommendation as to which equity weighting suits you. Thanks to CIC eLounge, changing the equity weighting and the themes selected is very simple. It can be done at any time of the day or night and you can track the performance of your assets whenever you like.